Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity