Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity