Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity