Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity