Only Echoes Respond pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. The head is white, frothy, and about a finger thick. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is pure West Coast style IPA with a nice bitterness right off the bat. Lots of citrus and tropical fruit flavors and some resinous pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors that are supportive of the hops and create a bit of sweetness to balance out the grapefruit bitterness. Medium body, nicely carbonated. A solid IPA from Institution Ale Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity