Only Echoes Respond pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. The head is white, frothy, and about a finger thick. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is pure West Coast style IPA with a nice bitterness right off the bat. Lots of citrus and tropical fruit flavors and some resinous pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors that are supportive of the hops and create a bit of sweetness to balance out the grapefruit bitterness. Medium body, nicely carbonated. A solid IPA from Institution Ale Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity