Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 15 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity