Just Here for the Comments is a hazy, translucent, golden sunshine color with a slight white head. It has a light lemon citrus aroma. A beer with this much haze leads you to believe it will be juicy, but that is not the case. Instead this beer is fairly dry with wheat maltiness paired with slightly bitter citrus hops. You end up with is a good hybrid between West Coast and North-East IPA styles. And this one is firmly in the DIPA category making no attempt to mask it's 8.1%. Another solid offering in a long string from New Glory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity