Just Here for the Comments is a hazy, translucent, golden sunshine color with a slight white head. It has a light lemon citrus aroma. A beer with this much haze leads you to believe it will be juicy, but that is not the case. Instead this beer is fairly dry with wheat maltiness paired with slightly bitter citrus hops. You end up with is a good hybrid between West Coast and North-East IPA styles. And this one is firmly in the DIPA category making no attempt to mask it's 8.1%. Another solid offering in a long string from New Glory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity