Just Here for the Comments is a hazy, translucent, golden sunshine color with a slight white head. It has a light lemon citrus aroma. A beer with this much haze leads you to believe it will be juicy, but that is not the case. Instead this beer is fairly dry with wheat maltiness paired with slightly bitter citrus hops. You end up with is a good hybrid between West Coast and North-East IPA styles. And this one is firmly in the DIPA category making no attempt to mask it's 8.1%. Another solid offering in a long string from New Glory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity