Just Here for the Comments is a hazy, translucent, golden sunshine color with a slight white head. It has a light lemon citrus aroma. A beer with this much haze leads you to believe it will be juicy, but that is not the case. Instead this beer is fairly dry with wheat maltiness paired with slightly bitter citrus hops. You end up with is a good hybrid between West Coast and North-East IPA styles. And this one is firmly in the DIPA category making no attempt to mask it's 8.1%. Another solid offering in a long string from New Glory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 51 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity