On the pour, Juice Above the Clouds is a golden yellow color, slightly hazy with a medium white head that dissolved down to a thin layer on the top. Large carbonation bubbles float up from the bottom. It has a grainy, barley aroma with some fresh, grassy hops as well. The flavors are bold, with a pine hop bitterness not quite cancelled out by the sweetness of the malts. The bitterness makes this a refreshing throwback to DIPAs of the pre-Hazy era. The alcohol is present but not overwhelming at 9%. There is an earthy quality to this beer that is appealing in a beer world where juice is becoming the norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 1 minute ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity