Infinite Wishes 2017
The 2017 vintage pours jet black in color. The head is creamy, one finger thick, tan colored, and thins to a nice film. Strong aroma of bourbon, brown sugar, and oak barrels. Taste is exceptionally smooth, with dark malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and bourbon. A touch of dark fruit, and lots of wood and oak flavors. The mouthfeel is silky and creamy. Full bodied with a 12.8% that is very warming, but goes down pretty easily. Overall this is a very nice BBA Imperial Stout. Well rounded and balanced – we held onto this for 3 years and it sure tastes fantastic now!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity