Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale
The newest offering from Einstok, Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale is a refreshing, clean beer. It pours a cloudy straw color with little to no head. The aroma is blueberry with a hint of ale. The flavor is berry forward and has a crisp, ever so slightly bready aftertaste. It's not overly sweet, letting the clean, more tart berry taste shine through. Einstok brews their beers with glacial water that has undergone natural osmosis, gaining significant minerals and lending the perfect pH to the brewing process. Whatever they're doing, it's working because every Einstok beer is marked by a crisp, clean flavor - Arctic Berry Ale continues that trend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity