Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale
The newest offering from Einstok, Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale is a refreshing, clean beer. It pours a cloudy straw color with little to no head. The aroma is blueberry with a hint of ale. The flavor is berry forward and has a crisp, ever so slightly bready aftertaste. It's not overly sweet, letting the clean, more tart berry taste shine through. Einstok brews their beers with glacial water that has undergone natural osmosis, gaining significant minerals and lending the perfect pH to the brewing process. Whatever they're doing, it's working because every Einstok beer is marked by a crisp, clean flavor - Arctic Berry Ale continues that trend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity