Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale
The newest offering from Einstok, Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale is a refreshing, clean beer. It pours a cloudy straw color with little to no head. The aroma is blueberry with a hint of ale. The flavor is berry forward and has a crisp, ever so slightly bready aftertaste. It's not overly sweet, letting the clean, more tart berry taste shine through. Einstok brews their beers with glacial water that has undergone natural osmosis, gaining significant minerals and lending the perfect pH to the brewing process. Whatever they're doing, it's working because every Einstok beer is marked by a crisp, clean flavor - Arctic Berry Ale continues that trend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity