Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale
The newest offering from Einstok, Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale is a refreshing, clean beer. It pours a cloudy straw color with little to no head. The aroma is blueberry with a hint of ale. The flavor is berry forward and has a crisp, ever so slightly bready aftertaste. It's not overly sweet, letting the clean, more tart berry taste shine through. Einstok brews their beers with glacial water that has undergone natural osmosis, gaining significant minerals and lending the perfect pH to the brewing process. Whatever they're doing, it's working because every Einstok beer is marked by a crisp, clean flavor - Arctic Berry Ale continues that trend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 37 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity