Hoss from Great Divide pours a crystal clear, light copper color with a thin, wispy head. Flavor has some fruit at first, but then you get the toasty, grain flavors of this style. It's a Marzen, but it's unique in that rye is added to the brewing process. There's some caramel malt sweetness, but this is held in check by the earthy, spiciness of the rye. Medium body and carbonation with a clean, crisp finish. Overall this is a solid Oktoberfest beer with a complexity from the rye that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Trade Bait. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity