Hopslam pours a bright, golden color with a thick, white head. Aroma is floral, and the taste has tons of hops and pine, but there's still a strong malt backbone for balance. It is full bodied and well carbonated. The finish is a little bitter, but there's a slight sweetness from the honey that takes some of the edge off. This is an enjoyable beer, especially the abundance of hops that is an unexpected treat from a non-West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity