Hopslam pours a bright, golden color with a thick, white head. Aroma is floral, and the taste has tons of hops and pine, but there's still a strong malt backbone for balance. It is full bodied and well carbonated. The finish is a little bitter, but there's a slight sweetness from the honey that takes some of the edge off. This is an enjoyable beer, especially the abundance of hops that is an unexpected treat from a non-West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 45 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity