Hopslam pours a bright, golden color with a thick, white head. Aroma is floral, and the taste has tons of hops and pine, but there's still a strong malt backbone for balance. It is full bodied and well carbonated. The finish is a little bitter, but there's a slight sweetness from the honey that takes some of the edge off. This is an enjoyable beer, especially the abundance of hops that is an unexpected treat from a non-West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity