Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word “Triple” can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer’s 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity