Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word "Triple" can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer's 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity