Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word “Triple” can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer’s 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 26 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity