Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word "Triple" can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer's 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 20 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity