Hop Juice has an earthy dank hop aroma with a golden red color. It is lightly carbonated but keeps a fair amount of white head. It starts out with a little bit of caramel sweetness but is immediately taken over by piney hop flavor that then dissipates into the bitter aftertaste. There is a little bit of warmness from the high alcohol but it manages a degree of drinkability despite being very strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 37 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity