Hop Juice has an earthy dank hop aroma with a golden red color. It is lightly carbonated but keeps a fair amount of white head. It starts out with a little bit of caramel sweetness but is immediately taken over by piney hop flavor that then dissipates into the bitter aftertaste. There is a little bit of warmness from the high alcohol but it manages a degree of drinkability despite being very strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 45 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity