Hop Juice has an earthy dank hop aroma with a golden red color. It is lightly carbonated but keeps a fair amount of white head. It starts out with a little bit of caramel sweetness but is immediately taken over by piney hop flavor that then dissipates into the bitter aftertaste. There is a little bit of warmness from the high alcohol but it manages a degree of drinkability despite being very strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity