The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 41 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap