The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 2 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap