The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rosetta. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hutte Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity