Appearance is murky, golden amber in color with two fingers of white, frothy head and thick lacing all over the glass. Inviting aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with lots of ripe fruit flavors, including tangerine, mango, papaya, peach, and apricot. Doughy, chalky malts provide a nice balance. The mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, with a medium to thick body and ample carbonation, especially for this style. This has a unique and fantastic flavor. Could be the Cashmere hops, or could just be the Kros Strain style. Either way, it's an excellent Pale Ale that we would certainly recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 57 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity