Heyzeus pours a pale yellow color, mostly transparent, with a thin white head. A steady stream of large carbonation bubbles percolates from bottom to top. The aroma is classic for the style, like fresh sweet corn and barley. This beer is just about as crisp and refreshing as you could imagine. The lager malt flavor transitions into a mild sweetness and an abbreviated aftertaste that clears the palate for the next sip. The hops are subtle, but noticeably German, as were many of the original beer brewers in Mexico. This is an excellent tribute to the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity