Heyzeus pours a pale yellow color, mostly transparent, with a thin white head. A steady stream of large carbonation bubbles percolates from bottom to top. The aroma is classic for the style, like fresh sweet corn and barley. This beer is just about as crisp and refreshing as you could imagine. The lager malt flavor transitions into a mild sweetness and an abbreviated aftertaste that clears the palate for the next sip. The hops are subtle, but noticeably German, as were many of the original beer brewers in Mexico. This is an excellent tribute to the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 34 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity