Heyzeus pours a pale yellow color, mostly transparent, with a thin white head. A steady stream of large carbonation bubbles percolates from bottom to top. The aroma is classic for the style, like fresh sweet corn and barley. This beer is just about as crisp and refreshing as you could imagine. The lager malt flavor transitions into a mild sweetness and an abbreviated aftertaste that clears the palate for the next sip. The hops are subtle, but noticeably German, as were many of the original beer brewers in Mexico. This is an excellent tribute to the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 47 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity