Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. One of our favorite IPAs from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 19 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity