Grand Hill IPA
Grand Hill IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a fairly thin, but foamy white head. Aroma is citrusy and inviting. On the taste, we get more citrus, predominantly lemon and orange, but also some pine. The hops are really well balanced by the malts, with a medium body and medium carbonation. Clean and dry finish with some pleasant bitterness. A solid IPA and another nice offering from El Segundo Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 8 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Art Car IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity