Grand Hill IPA
Grand Hill IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a fairly thin, but foamy white head. Aroma is citrusy and inviting. On the taste, we get more citrus, predominantly lemon and orange, but also some pine. The hops are really well balanced by the malts, with a medium body and medium carbonation. Clean and dry finish with some pleasant bitterness. A solid IPA and another nice offering from El Segundo Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity