Grand Hill IPA
Grand Hill IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a fairly thin, but foamy white head. Aroma is citrusy and inviting. On the taste, we get more citrus, predominantly lemon and orange, but also some pine. The hops are really well balanced by the malts, with a medium body and medium carbonation. Clean and dry finish with some pleasant bitterness. A solid IPA and another nice offering from El Segundo Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity