Grand Hill IPA
Grand Hill IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a fairly thin, but foamy white head. Aroma is citrusy and inviting. On the taste, we get more citrus, predominantly lemon and orange, but also some pine. The hops are really well balanced by the malts, with a medium body and medium carbonation. Clean and dry finish with some pleasant bitterness. A solid IPA and another nice offering from El Segundo Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 39 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap