Grand Hill IPA
Grand Hill IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a fairly thin, but foamy white head. Aroma is citrusy and inviting. On the taste, we get more citrus, predominantly lemon and orange, but also some pine. The hops are really well balanced by the malts, with a medium body and medium carbonation. Clean and dry finish with some pleasant bitterness. A solid IPA and another nice offering from El Segundo Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 53 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity