Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock is an interesting combination between a light blonde ale and a dark bock. It tastes a little bit like a hefeweizen with a kick. It is hearty, malty, and a little sour, especially in the aftertaste where you'll find a bitter lemon finish that lingers well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 8 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 40 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imperial Coconut Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to California Golden Beers. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 4 hours ago
- Evenrude and 2 others added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity