Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock is an interesting combination between a light blonde ale and a dark bock. It tastes a little bit like a hefeweizen with a kick. It is hearty, malty, and a little sour, especially in the aftertaste where you'll find a bitter lemon finish that lingers well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity