"Goosed" pours a super hazy, light yellow straw color. White, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is straight Northeast-style IPA. Juicy and fruity with tons of tropical fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, but also hints of citrus. Taste follows the nose. Similar fruits that we got on the aroma, but the citrus takes on a larger role with mostly lemon and lime. Mouthfeel is sticky and juicy, light to medium body. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall an enjoyable and well-crafted take on the Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 33 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 38 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity