Pink is Still the New Black pours a yellow, cloudy color with plenty of carbonation. The thick but sparse head disappears quickly leaving a thin layer on the top. Its lemon citrus aroma is pleasant and refreshing. The taste is a blend of sweet wheat and dry corn, a nice balance of fruity wheat beer and dry lager qualities. The citrus hops are not overwhelming leaving only the slightest bitterness on the tongue. This is a great summertime beer and would be a welcomed addition to any hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 30 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity