Pink is Still the New Black pours a yellow, cloudy color with plenty of carbonation. The thick but sparse head disappears quickly leaving a thin layer on the top. Its lemon citrus aroma is pleasant and refreshing. The taste is a blend of sweet wheat and dry corn, a nice balance of fruity wheat beer and dry lager qualities. The citrus hops are not overwhelming leaving only the slightest bitterness on the tongue. This is a great summertime beer and would be a welcomed addition to any hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 46 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity