Goose Winter Ale pours a very dark brown color with red highlights around the edges. Head is light brown, thick, and foamy. Aroma is roasted malt and chocolate. On the taste, it's very much like a brown ale, although it seems more complex than most. Rich flavors of roasted malt, chocolate, nuts, caramel, and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. A bit of hops just to balance the rich malty flavors. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is velvety and smooth, leading to a sweet, nutty finish. This doesn't scream winter, but it seems to work this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity