Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It’s a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity