Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 14 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Compunction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity