Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity