Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It’s a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity