Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It’s a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 11 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity