Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity