Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 55 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity