The Saison des Rêves is a collaboration with Brasserie De La Senne in Belgium. Pours a slightly cloudy, golden yellow color with tons of fine carbonation bubbles. The head is about two fingers thick, with a white color and soapy texture. Aroma is really pleasant, with floral notes complemented by light malt and yeast. With the first sip, we notice crackery, pilsner-like malts along with grassy and floral hop flavors. We also get some mildly sweet fruit flavors, including banana and melon. There’s just a touch of farmhouse funk from the yeast. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel, with a light body and refreshing crispness. We’ve enjoyed Perennial beers over the years and welcome the collaborations like this to celebrate their 10-year anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 42 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity