The Saison des Rêves is a collaboration with Brasserie De La Senne in Belgium. Pours a slightly cloudy, golden yellow color with tons of fine carbonation bubbles. The head is about two fingers thick, with a white color and soapy texture. Aroma is really pleasant, with floral notes complemented by light malt and yeast. With the first sip, we notice crackery, pilsner-like malts along with grassy and floral hop flavors. We also get some mildly sweet fruit flavors, including banana and melon. There’s just a touch of farmhouse funk from the yeast. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel, with a light body and refreshing crispness. We’ve enjoyed Perennial beers over the years and welcome the collaborations like this to celebrate their 10-year anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 30 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity