The Saison des Rêves is a collaboration with Brasserie De La Senne in Belgium. Pours a slightly cloudy, golden yellow color with tons of fine carbonation bubbles. The head is about two fingers thick, with a white color and soapy texture. Aroma is really pleasant, with floral notes complemented by light malt and yeast. With the first sip, we notice crackery, pilsner-like malts along with grassy and floral hop flavors. We also get some mildly sweet fruit flavors, including banana and melon. There’s just a touch of farmhouse funk from the yeast. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel, with a light body and refreshing crispness. We’ve enjoyed Perennial beers over the years and welcome the collaborations like this to celebrate their 10-year anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity