Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark khaki colored head. The head is creamy and recedes pretty quickly. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. This tastes just how it looks, with roasted malt flavors of dark bread, caramel, molasses, dark chocolate, chicory and espresso. There are earthy and piney hops that give off a mild bitterness, but also some balance. Light smoke and the perfect amount of sweetness. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with a full body. Certainly a sipper, but the 11.5% abv is pretty well hidden. Nicely done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale