Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark khaki colored head. The head is creamy and recedes pretty quickly. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. This tastes just how it looks, with roasted malt flavors of dark bread, caramel, molasses, dark chocolate, chicory and espresso. There are earthy and piney hops that give off a mild bitterness, but also some balance. Light smoke and the perfect amount of sweetness. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with a full body. Certainly a sipper, but the 11.5% abv is pretty well hidden. Nicely done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity