General Sherman has a piney hop aroma with a slightly cloudy, dark golden color and white head with a fair amount of lacing. The flavor is much like the smell with a lot of pine hoppiness on the initial sip and a ton of bitterness in the aftertaste. There are some citrus notes here, some biscuit malt characteristics, but overall this doesn't pull any punches when it comes to delivering overwhelming hop flavors and bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity