Pours a clear gold color with a foamy, white head. Plenty of lacing. Aroma of cracker or bready malts along with grassy, floral hops. Taste is refreshingly smooth, with the bready malt up front, leading to the grassy and floral hops, then transitioning back to a semi-sweet, honey-like finish. Light bodied with a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Nothing complex or aggressive with this beer, but it represents the style well and serves as a perfect choice on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 53 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity