Color is a light, golden amber with a thick, appealing head. Very cloudy with some visible sediment that does settle down. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The citrus aroma continues into the taste with lots of orange and grapefruit notes as well as some grain. Mouthfeel is well carbonated with a dry finish. Overall this is a unique Pale Ale and one that hop fans should appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 45 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity