Color is a light, golden amber with a thick, appealing head. Very cloudy with some visible sediment that does settle down. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The citrus aroma continues into the taste with lots of orange and grapefruit notes as well as some grain. Mouthfeel is well carbonated with a dry finish. Overall this is a unique Pale Ale and one that hop fans should appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity