The Three-Eyed Raven is a dark saison-style beer with a reserved toasted barley flavor with just a touch of fruit. It has the color and consistency of root beer with the same sort of mouth feel. If you are a fan of lighter beers, like blondes, then following this raven is not too far of a journey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity