The Three-Eyed Raven is a dark saison-style beer with a reserved toasted barley flavor with just a touch of fruit. It has the color and consistency of root beer with the same sort of mouth feel. If you are a fan of lighter beers, like blondes, then following this raven is not too far of a journey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity