Funky Pumpkin is an orange, golden color with a thin white head and champaign-life carbonation. The aroma is reserved, blending mild pumpkin with some sour apple. On the taste, it starts off initially as a bready malt-based pumpkin ale. This is short-lived as a wave of sour fruitiness overtakes it with flavors of green apple and grapefruit. The sourness continues into the aftertaste with a blend of bitter grapefruit mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg pumpkin spices. These are flavors that don't necessarily complement each other, yet somehow the uniqueness of this beer is refreshing during the pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity