Funky Pumpkin is an orange, golden color with a thin white head and champaign-life carbonation. The aroma is reserved, blending mild pumpkin with some sour apple. On the taste, it starts off initially as a bready malt-based pumpkin ale. This is short-lived as a wave of sour fruitiness overtakes it with flavors of green apple and grapefruit. The sourness continues into the aftertaste with a blend of bitter grapefruit mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg pumpkin spices. These are flavors that don't necessarily complement each other, yet somehow the uniqueness of this beer is refreshing during the pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 32 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 37 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity