Funky Pumpkin is an orange, golden color with a thin white head and champaign-life carbonation. The aroma is reserved, blending mild pumpkin with some sour apple. On the taste, it starts off initially as a bready malt-based pumpkin ale. This is short-lived as a wave of sour fruitiness overtakes it with flavors of green apple and grapefruit. The sourness continues into the aftertaste with a blend of bitter grapefruit mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg pumpkin spices. These are flavors that don't necessarily complement each other, yet somehow the uniqueness of this beer is refreshing during the pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity