Full Sail Brewmaster Reserve 2015
Brewmaster Reserve 2015 from Full Sail pours a dark brown/black color with a dark tan colored head that starts out thick but slowly dissipates down to a slim layer on the top of the beer. It is very aromatic with a very sweet smell of brown sugar, tootsie roll, and hints of toffee and coffee. The base flavor is dark, roasted malts with hints of molasses and caramel that give it a lingering sweetness. Espresso and dark chocolate flavors come through in the aftertaste that leaves you with a touch of coffee and cocoa bitterness. 10.5% ABV is on the low end for Imperial Stouts which gives this beer a lighter mouthfeel and more drinkability. We were glad we were able to wait a year to try it, but wish we had another one to try again in a couple of years.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 30 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity