Full Sail Brewmaster Reserve 2015
Brewmaster Reserve 2015 from Full Sail pours a dark brown/black color with a dark tan colored head that starts out thick but slowly dissipates down to a slim layer on the top of the beer. It is very aromatic with a very sweet smell of brown sugar, tootsie roll, and hints of toffee and coffee. The base flavor is dark, roasted malts with hints of molasses and caramel that give it a lingering sweetness. Espresso and dark chocolate flavors come through in the aftertaste that leaves you with a touch of coffee and cocoa bitterness. 10.5% ABV is on the low end for Imperial Stouts which gives this beer a lighter mouthfeel and more drinkability. We were glad we were able to wait a year to try it, but wish we had another one to try again in a couple of years.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity