Full Sail Brewmaster Reserve 2015
Brewmaster Reserve 2015 from Full Sail pours a dark brown/black color with a dark tan colored head that starts out thick but slowly dissipates down to a slim layer on the top of the beer. It is very aromatic with a very sweet smell of brown sugar, tootsie roll, and hints of toffee and coffee. The base flavor is dark, roasted malts with hints of molasses and caramel that give it a lingering sweetness. Espresso and dark chocolate flavors come through in the aftertaste that leaves you with a touch of coffee and cocoa bitterness. 10.5% ABV is on the low end for Imperial Stouts which gives this beer a lighter mouthfeel and more drinkability. We were glad we were able to wait a year to try it, but wish we had another one to try again in a couple of years.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for State of Haze. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Negative. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity