Full Sail Brewmaster Reserve 2015
Brewmaster Reserve 2015 from Full Sail pours a dark brown/black color with a dark tan colored head that starts out thick but slowly dissipates down to a slim layer on the top of the beer. It is very aromatic with a very sweet smell of brown sugar, tootsie roll, and hints of toffee and coffee. The base flavor is dark, roasted malts with hints of molasses and caramel that give it a lingering sweetness. Espresso and dark chocolate flavors come through in the aftertaste that leaves you with a touch of coffee and cocoa bitterness. 10.5% ABV is on the low end for Imperial Stouts which gives this beer a lighter mouthfeel and more drinkability. We were glad we were able to wait a year to try it, but wish we had another one to try again in a couple of years.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 3 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity