Full Sail Brewmaster Reserve 2015
Brewmaster Reserve 2015 from Full Sail pours a dark brown/black color with a dark tan colored head that starts out thick but slowly dissipates down to a slim layer on the top of the beer. It is very aromatic with a very sweet smell of brown sugar, tootsie roll, and hints of toffee and coffee. The base flavor is dark, roasted malts with hints of molasses and caramel that give it a lingering sweetness. Espresso and dark chocolate flavors come through in the aftertaste that leaves you with a touch of coffee and cocoa bitterness. 10.5% ABV is on the low end for Imperial Stouts which gives this beer a lighter mouthfeel and more drinkability. We were glad we were able to wait a year to try it, but wish we had another one to try again in a couple of years.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity