Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity