This special release from Full Sail is your standard red ale in color with a good amount of filmy head that never goes away completely. Initially dark malt flavors and an English bitterness come through strong but then slowly give way to a sweetness that lingers into the aftertaste. There is a fair amount of fresh hop taste for a red ale which is a welcomed addition. If you enjoy red ales, this is one to add to your list.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 15 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity