This special release from Full Sail is your standard red ale in color with a good amount of filmy head that never goes away completely. Initially dark malt flavors and an English bitterness come through strong but then slowly give way to a sweetness that lingers into the aftertaste. There is a fair amount of fresh hop taste for a red ale which is a welcomed addition. If you enjoy red ales, this is one to add to your list.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 9 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity