Fruit Tramp pours a dark Ruby with a frothy, four finger pink head that dissipates quickly. Visible white sediment floats throughout. The aroma is of slight raspberry and a little tart funk but overall it's very muted. The taste is much the same, muted raspberry and boysenberry, with very little tartness. There's a wheat taste that marks the end of the fruit followed by a dry finish. The carbonation is quite lively, almost like a Dr. Pepper with a light mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 24 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity