Fruit Tramp pours a dark Ruby with a frothy, four finger pink head that dissipates quickly. Visible white sediment floats throughout. The aroma is of slight raspberry and a little tart funk but overall it's very muted. The taste is much the same, muted raspberry and boysenberry, with very little tartness. There's a wheat taste that marks the end of the fruit followed by a dry finish. The carbonation is quite lively, almost like a Dr. Pepper with a light mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity