Fruit Tramp pours a dark Ruby with a frothy, four finger pink head that dissipates quickly. Visible white sediment floats throughout. The aroma is of slight raspberry and a little tart funk but overall it's very muted. The taste is much the same, muted raspberry and boysenberry, with very little tartness. There's a wheat taste that marks the end of the fruit followed by a dry finish. The carbonation is quite lively, almost like a Dr. Pepper with a light mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity