Pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kölsch style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They’ve been making this since 1904, and it’s a nice illustration of the German Kölsch category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity