It's German Beer Day! This pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kolsch-style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They've been making this since 1904, and it's a nice illustration of the German Kolsch category. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 27 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity