This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it’s well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we’ve had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can’t believe this is 11%. It’s big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA – very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity