This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it’s well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we’ve had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can’t believe this is 11%. It’s big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA – very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity