This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it's well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we've had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can't believe this is 11%. It's big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA - very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity