This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it’s well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we’ve had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can’t believe this is 11%. It’s big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA – very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity