This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it's well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we've had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can't believe this is 11%. It's big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA - very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 21 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity