Fresh Haze IPA
Golden amber color that is hazy but not overly murky or turbid. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Fresh smelling aroma with some citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has a soft, flaky malt texture and hop flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. Just a bit of sweetness and light bitterness. Mouthfeel is juicy and well carbonated. This definitely has some similarities to the non-hazy Fresh Squeezed IPA. Main differences being the appearance, softer malts, and more juiciness. This is very smooth in the finish with just slight grapefruit bitterness for some extra flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity