All Day IPA is a great name for a 4.7% beer. It pours a golden yellow color with one finger of white head and gives off a subtle floral hoppiness in the aroma. This is a very drinkable session IPA with a reserved hop flavor and a light mouth feel. If you are a big fan of stronger IPAs then this might come off as a little tame. But as the name implies, you could drink this all day and not get into too much trouble.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity