This pours a dark copper color with an aroma of Belgian yeast, brown sugar and dry caramel. The taste is very complex with malty bread mixed with raisins, brown sugar, plantains, and a lot of sweetness that moves into the aftertaste. Whereas a lot of American-made Belgian-style beers don't quite stack up in quality to the monks, this manages to retain an American identity and offer up a richness and a complexity that works exceedingly well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 41 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity