This pours a dark copper color with an aroma of Belgian yeast, brown sugar and dry caramel. The taste is very complex with malty bread mixed with raisins, brown sugar, plantains, and a lot of sweetness that moves into the aftertaste. Whereas a lot of American-made Belgian-style beers don't quite stack up in quality to the monks, this manages to retain an American identity and offer up a richness and a complexity that works exceedingly well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity