Appearance is super clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. There's a stream of ascending carbonation bubbles and lots of thick lacing left on the glass. Mild, hoppy aroma. The taste brings a floral and citrus wave, plus some pine. But the flavor is clearly dominated by citrus flavors. There's a light cereal malt backbone, with moderate carbonation and a dry mouthfeel. Light, crisp body - a nice Pale Ale for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 48 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity