Field to Ferment - Mosaic (2016)
The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity