Field to Ferment - Mosaic (2016)
The Field to Ferment – Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer – drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity