Field to Ferment - Mosaic (2016)
The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity