Field to Ferment - Mosaic (2016)
The Field to Ferment – Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer – drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity