Field to Ferment - Mosaic (2016)
The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Adam. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Levadura. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity