Exemption pours a golden color with a slight haze, small champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head the dissipates quickly. The nose is distinctly Belgian with the classic bready yeast, over-ripe banana and apricot fruit. The flavor follows suit with a lot of classic belgian flavors, banana and a touch of clove. There is also a slight tartness with hints of green apple and pear. The 8.5% ABV is present, but mild, with only the slightest burn to let you know it's there. Get your taxes in the mail, then crack one of these open and enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity