Exemption pours a golden color with a slight haze, small champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head the dissipates quickly. The nose is distinctly Belgian with the classic bready yeast, over-ripe banana and apricot fruit. The flavor follows suit with a lot of classic belgian flavors, banana and a touch of clove. There is also a slight tartness with hints of green apple and pear. The 8.5% ABV is present, but mild, with only the slightest burn to let you know it's there. Get your taxes in the mail, then crack one of these open and enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity