Exemption pours a golden color with a slight haze, small champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head the dissipates quickly. The nose is distinctly Belgian with the classic bready yeast, over-ripe banana and apricot fruit. The flavor follows suit with a lot of classic belgian flavors, banana and a touch of clove. There is also a slight tartness with hints of green apple and pear. The 8.5% ABV is present, but mild, with only the slightest burn to let you know it's there. Get your taxes in the mail, then crack one of these open and enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 41 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity