Exemption pours a golden color with a slight haze, small champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head the dissipates quickly. The nose is distinctly Belgian with the classic bready yeast, over-ripe banana and apricot fruit. The flavor follows suit with a lot of classic belgian flavors, banana and a touch of clove. There is also a slight tartness with hints of green apple and pear. The 8.5% ABV is present, but mild, with only the slightest burn to let you know it's there. Get your taxes in the mail, then crack one of these open and enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity