Exemption pours a golden color with a slight haze, small champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head the dissipates quickly. The nose is distinctly Belgian with the classic bready yeast, over-ripe banana and apricot fruit. The flavor follows suit with a lot of classic belgian flavors, banana and a touch of clove. There is also a slight tartness with hints of green apple and pear. The 8.5% ABV is present, but mild, with only the slightest burn to let you know it's there. Get your taxes in the mail, then crack one of these open and enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 28 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity