Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there’s also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 23 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil