Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there's also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity