Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a somewhat hazy, golden color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma is big for the style, with malt, yeast, and fruit. The taste is super smooth, with a fantastic mouthfeel and nice carbonation. Pale or pilsner malt and wheat create a bready taste. Then there’s the banana, spices, and a touch of Noble hops. But everything is very balanced, with each of these having an equal weight. Kind of a Festbier and Hefeweizen marriage, which we really enjoy. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity