Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there's also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity