Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there’s also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 52 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity