Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a somewhat hazy, golden color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma is big for the style, with malt, yeast, and fruit. The taste is super smooth, with a fantastic mouthfeel and nice carbonation. Pale or pilsner malt and wheat create a bready taste. Then there’s the banana, spices, and a touch of Noble hops. But everything is very balanced, with each of these having an equal weight. Kind of a Festbier and Hefeweizen marriage, which we really enjoy. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. Less than a minute ago.
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 31 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 33 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity