Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there's also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity