Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity