Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity