Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity