Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity