Equinox ESB initially tastes like a pale ale but with a slight sweetness on the initial sip. Then the bitterness kicks in and it lingers probably a little longer than it should. This is a decent ESB if you like very bitter beers, but for most people it will be a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Simple Means. 10 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity