Color is clear, medium amber with a white head that fades to a thin film. Aroma smells like an Imperial Bitter with lots of malt and fruitiness. Taste is malt-forward with roasted malt giving way to caramel malt and a big sweetness on the back-end. After a few sips, a spice flavor shows up. Not pepper spicy, but more herbal or holiday spice in nature. And plenty of hops that are earthy and piney with a bold, bitter flavor that you want from this style. Medium bodied with low carbonation and an alkaline mouthfeel. Fantastic English-style beer made in Torrance, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity