Color is clear, medium amber with a white head that fades to a thin film. Aroma smells like an Imperial Bitter with lots of malt and fruitiness. Taste is malt-forward with roasted malt giving way to caramel malt and a big sweetness on the back-end. After a few sips, a spice flavor shows up. Not pepper spicy, but more herbal or holiday spice in nature. And plenty of hops that are earthy and piney with a bold, bitter flavor that you want from this style. Medium bodied with low carbonation and an alkaline mouthfeel. Fantastic English-style beer made in Torrance, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 50 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity