Believe it or not, Enjoy By 04.20.21 is the first ever Hazy IPA in the Enjoy By series from Stone Brewing Company! And it’s really a Double IPA at 9% ABV. Appearance is golden color and fairly murky. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit, and not as dank as previous versions that were more of the West Coast style. Taste is quite hoppy, with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and some sweet citrus. Mouthfeel is juicy and nectarous, with mellow carbonation. Solid amount of bitterness compared to most Hazy IPAs, but that’s what we expect from Stone. So, what are you drinking today?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 47 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap