Believe it or not, Enjoy By 04.20.21 is the first ever Hazy IPA in the Enjoy By series from Stone Brewing Company! And it’s really a Double IPA at 9% ABV. Appearance is golden color and fairly murky. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit, and not as dank as previous versions that were more of the West Coast style. Taste is quite hoppy, with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and some sweet citrus. Mouthfeel is juicy and nectarous, with mellow carbonation. Solid amount of bitterness compared to most Hazy IPAs, but that’s what we expect from Stone. So, what are you drinking today?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 16 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity