Believe it or not, Enjoy By 04.20.21 is the first ever Hazy IPA in the Enjoy By series from Stone Brewing Company! And it’s really a Double IPA at 9% ABV. Appearance is golden color and fairly murky. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit, and not as dank as previous versions that were more of the West Coast style. Taste is quite hoppy, with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and some sweet citrus. Mouthfeel is juicy and nectarous, with mellow carbonation. Solid amount of bitterness compared to most Hazy IPAs, but that’s what we expect from Stone. So, what are you drinking today?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bud Light. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity