This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity