Earth Thirst is made once per year to celebrate Earth Day and Eel River Brewing Co. was the first certified organic brewery in the United States. The color is a slightly hazy, golden orange color with a thick, juicy head. On the taste you'll find an abundance of citrus and apricot. The fruity hop flavor is a little tangy and resinous. There's also some piney notes, all backed by a solid malt backbone. This is a smooth and flavorful DIPA and one we don't mind drinking in support of Earth Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity