Earth Thirst is made once per year to celebrate Earth Day and Eel River Brewing Co. was the first certified organic brewery in the United States. The color is a slightly hazy, golden orange color with a thick, juicy head. On the taste you'll find an abundance of citrus and apricot. The fruity hop flavor is a little tangy and resinous. There's also some piney notes, all backed by a solid malt backbone. This is a smooth and flavorful DIPA and one we don't mind drinking in support of Earth Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 7 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity