Earth Thirst is made once per year to celebrate Earth Day and Eel River Brewing Co. was the first certified organic brewery in the United States. The color is a slightly hazy, golden orange color with a thick, juicy head. On the taste you'll find an abundance of citrus and apricot. The fruity hop flavor is a little tangy and resinous. There's also some piney notes, all backed by a solid malt backbone. This is a smooth and flavorful DIPA and one we don't mind drinking in support of Earth Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 28 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity