Duvel is your classic Belgian ale. It is light and creamy in color with fruit flavors hinting of apples and pears. It has a tangy, citrusy taste from the start, with a crisp aftertaste somewhat like cider.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap