Duvel is your classic Belgian ale. It is light and creamy in color with fruit flavors hinting of apples and pears. It has a tangy, citrusy taste from the start, with a crisp aftertaste somewhat like cider.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 48 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity