This Jester King collab with Mikkeller pours a muted golden orange color that is hazy and murky. One finger of white, creamy head, and it leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat, citrus, and a touch of spice. The taste is pretty complex, with slightly funky yeast standing out, along with soft bready malt, and a nice amount of hoppiness. The hops have a combination of citrus, pine, herbal and grassy flavors. On the back end, we get that spice that we found in the aroma, which is earthy and peppery. The mouthfeel is creamy and smooth, with light carbonation. But it is also crisp and refreshing. A little bitter, a little tart, and a lot of flavor. Lots going on for a 5.3% ABV beer, and the skills of both Jester King and Mikkeller are on full display here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 42 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity