Brewery:Jester King Brewery
Links:Jester King Brewery Website
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This Jester King collab with Mikkeller pours a muted golden orange color that is hazy and murky. One finger of white, creamy head, and it leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat, citrus, and a touch of spice. The taste is pretty complex, with slightly funky yeast standing out, along with soft bready malt, and a nice amount of hoppiness. The hops have a combination of citrus, pine, herbal and grassy flavors. On the back end, we get that spice that we found in the aroma, which is earthy and peppery. The mouthfeel is creamy and smooth, with light carbonation. But it is also crisp and refreshing. A little bitter, a little tart, and a lot of flavor. Lots going on for a 5.3% ABV beer, and the skills of both Jester King and Mikkeller are on full display here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Drake's Black Robusto Porter. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Brix Layer. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Can't Stop Juicin'
For Science 3.5
Leave a Comment: